Accounting Data Security
Our Security Philosophy
BlueWave Accounting is a certified company that provides scalable accounting resources to suit you as you grow. We understand your accounting data contain confidential information that should be kept safe and secure. Our security philosophy is a guiding principle of our core values.
- Ensuring the methods for obtaining and storing data are secure and confidential.
- Continual check and internal control on the safety of information
- Non-disclosure of work and process models of client companies
- Systems and data are accessible to authorized users only.
- Restricted access to important information
Proprietary Information Agreement
Giving contractual validity to our commitment to security, we encourage all our customers to sign a mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement with us, so that our clients’ data remain undisclosed and secure.
Enterprise Access System for Employee Login:
- Secure Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Premises Access
- Network protected with a firewall, that is updated with the latest patches
- Paperless office. No printers available to any staff.
- Use of Antivirus and Antimalware software, that help prevent malware attacks and the opening of potentially dangerous files or malicious websites.
- Fully control over the sensitive data transfer.
BlueWave Accounting provides Wide security management with administrative auditing, reporting, and monitoring facilities, which secure data efficiently.
- Dual-Monitor workstations for a paperless environment
- Limited internet access on need-basis – No personal emails access
- No facility of external drives (CD drives, Floppy drives, USB ports) available in the workstations.
- Workstations secured individually by Anti-Virus and Firewall Protection
- Regular check and Monitoring.
Data Server Security
BlueWave Accounting firm provides an online document storage service that is a highly secure system. Through this system, you can transfer your data to us, and we will manage your data account through the internet. This system restricts access to specified users and is user protected. Moreover, your data will be stored in Secure Servers in the USA hosted with ibackup.com in CA. All data transfer is 128-bit encrypted and has AES key encryption. So, you need not worry about your data security.
Security is about people and their credibility. One of the biggest threats is phishing attacks that target employees directly, by tricking them into visiting a malicious link or downloading an infected attachment, hackers can steal credentials or deploy malware inside a company network.
Zero Trust architecture, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) capabilities, and antimalware solutions can help prevent attacks through phishing from doing too much damage, but training employees can have an equally beneficial effect. Right from the stage of recruitment, we set integrity and trustworthiness among the most non-negotiable qualities of an employee. By educating employees on what to look out for and how they should react in case they are targeted.
- Tested methods of evaluation of capability and integrity while recruiting – several rounds of testing
- Trusted and confidential team of employees
- Background and referral checks
- Employees sign in confidentiality agreement with the company before induction
- Core information shared only within a limited group of people
- Constant monitoring